BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 5 February 2011

HOLLYOAKS

YAAY Hollyoaks.. I first started watching Hollyoaks, what feels like ages ago! I first started watching it as it would be on every day as my mum would be watching it, YES my mum! That was a while back around the time Becca was stabbed in prison, Mel and Sophie (Justin's twin sisters) died in the fire, and Tom's mum and dad were in the car crash because he didn't put on his seat belt.. So I'm not too sure on dates or anything but i guess 2007 sometime?..

Hollyoaks is on telly every Mon-Friday night at 6.30, and the omnibus is on on a Sunday morning/afternoon
Ever since I was first introduced to Hollyoaks I have been addicted and if I ever miss and episode I have to catch up on E4 or watch the omnibus.. Hollyoaks have such good actors (like Tony Hutchinson) who has been in the show since it first started..

ALL of the MacQueen family are all just fab actors and are hilarious to watch, I can imagine them all getting along well in reality too..

Another thing I love about Hollyoaks is that the story lines are always great, they don't drag on for ages, you don't get bored or fed up of watching!




No comments:

Post a Comment