BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 4 February 2011

My pets -Kimberley Avangeline and Kardashian

So I have three pets (not including my brother) x2 rabbits and a dog.

I got my two wabbits as a birthday present in December 2010, they are boy and girl (brother and sister) so myself and my sister named them Avangeline and Sabastion.. They went to the vet at the end of January and I found out that "Sabastion" is in actual fact a girl, so that means they can't breed and there was actually no need whatsoever to buy that second hutch in case they bred. Oh and by the way 'Sabastion' now goes by the name Kardashian.

'Sabastion' or should I say Kardashian is a Satin Angora rabbit and although she comes from the same liter as her sister Avangeline she looks very different. Avangeline is just your basic rabbit (can't remember the name of her breed).

Avangeline (left) Kardashian (right)





Then there's Kim (or as I like to call her to annoy my mum -'Kimberley, or Kimmy). She's a border collie, all black and about a year old.. She's a very cute and hyperactive dog who's very attention seeking! She's spoilt rotten and always manages to sneak her way up onto the sofa or the bed! :)



1 comment: