BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 30 January 2011

My top online clothes shopping websites

So I have a major online shopping addiction, I mean what girl doesn't like shopping, and when you can do it in your own home, score even better! Although I tend to look online more than I actually buy, I wish It was the other way round and I bought more.. but that wont happen unless I get a job! Anyway.. moving on..

1. River Island is my top online clothing shopping website, why? This is because River Island have a wide selection and I'm guaranteed to find something that I really like. When I am purchasing anything from the website the item is always in stock, which is a good thing because I don't feel as though I need to buy it in case there will be none left by the time i am finished browsing.
  • Pros: Simple website, well categorised, good sale prices, recognised by many people, quick delivery time,great sale choice, latest fashion
  • Cons: I prefer their old website layout, expensive express delivery price
Overall..
River Island Website

    5 comments:

    1. Nice post and your information is very useful. Keep on updating as it's useful to buy online apparels from your exclusive collection.'

      ReplyDelete
    2. Excellent blog.i appreciated that greatly.

      Bespoke hats & Best hats in NY

      ReplyDelete
    3. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

      Modest clothes & Modest clothing

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information.

      Lads holiday T-Shirt Printing

      ReplyDelete