BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 28 January 2011

My very first blog

Hi. I'm Rebecca, or Becca as i'm more commonly known as. I'm new to the world of blogging and think that now would be a better time than ever to start blogging. I am going to try and blog every day if I can.

So in my first blog i'm just going to tell you all a bit about about me, blah, blah, blah! (I'm probably boring you already, sorry!)

So where do I start?.. I'm female (obviously, if you haven't gathered by now), i'm sixteen and am from the UK. I was born in Scotland and still/always have lived here. I live on a small island called the Isle Of Lewis which is pretty rural and there is not much to do here!

I'm not sure as to how long the average blog is supposed be, I do hope you have enjoyed reading. Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment