BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 30 January 2011

My top haircare products -January

1. Ok so I got this haircare product at the very beginning of the month and i cannot fault it at all! I am in love with it.. and that product is Herbal Essences 'frizz fighter' shampoo and conditioner (not two in one)
  • Pros: Great for tuggy hair, no need to wash your hair every day (like I used to before using this product),  product is not tested on animals, attractive bottle, amazing mandarin smelling shampoo and conditioner, hair is manageable after first wash, hair still smells great after a few hours, hydrates your hair, can be purchased in most shops and supermarkets
  • Cons: Seriously I have nothing bad to say about this product other than the fact they could maybe produce a smaller bottled shampoo and conditioner for travelling
Overall i would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from frizzy hair. My hair is dyed, and because of this I find that it is quite delicate, brittle and prone to frizziness, so i also try to leave my hair to dry naturally.  I have tried most of the Herbal Essences shampoo range and have been satisfied with them all. This specific shampoo smells gorgeous, as do they all though.
Herbal Essence 'frizz figher' shampoo and conditioner

2. My most favourite styling product at the moment has got to be Tony and Guy 'daily styling conditioner'. I got the Tony and Guy gift set as a Christmas present and did not start using it until January, I have used each item in the set but I am most amazed about the daily style conditioner. 
  • Pros: Leaves hair super-duper hydrated, leaves a gorgeous shine that will get you compliments, small sized bottle (great to take on holiday), suitable for all hair types, loved by both male and female users, doesn't make your hair greasy, great for every day use, helps control frizzy hair, thick product (rub together in hands before applying to hair)
  • Cons: Using too much at the same time could lead to hair looking greasy and heavy feeling, a little over-priced when not included in a style set 
Overall this product works well in my hair. I find that you have to get used to the product first (don't use it once and decide straight away that its not for you), experiment.. use a little first and see how it works, get used to the texture. I personally am very fond of this product, I must admit it it took me a wee while to grow fond of it though.

Tony and Guy 'daily style conditioner'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment